Benefits of Membership
- Network with the state’s industry leaders.
- Receive regular updates of new laws and pending legislation affecting the cemetery industry.
- Support and promote efforts to monitor legislation affecting our industry.
- Annual convention and exhibits.
- Periodic seminars on sales, grounds maintenance, administration and management.
- Online interactive forums and internal email system.
Join Our Association
We invite all cemeteries operating in the state of Tennessee and all companies doing business with those cemeteries to apply for membership with our association. All new membership applications require a sponsor. This sponsor should be a member in good standing in the Cemetery Association of Tennessee who can vouch for the applicant.
# of INTERMENTS PER YEAR
|Cemetery Member: LEVEL I||(0 - 100 Interments per year)||$330 *|
|Cemetery Member: LEVEL II||(101 - 300 Interments per year)||$500|
|Cemetery Member: LEVEL III||(301+ Interments per year)||$650|
|Associate & Supplier Members||$165|
|* Cemeteries which are owned by a corporation owning two or more cemeteries in the state of Tennessee will qualify as a LEVEL I cemetery; but it requires that all cemeteries in Tennessee owned by the corporation be a member and pay dues.|