The Cemetery Association of Tennessee
- Was established in 1953 as a non-profit association.
- Represents member cemeterians operating in the state of Tennessee.
- Has 94 cemeterian members and 44 supplier members.
- Hosts an Annual Convention for 100 to 250 attendees in Tennessee each summer.
- Is the representative for the state of Tennessee for the Cemetery Consumer Service Council.‡
- Monitors pending legislation that effects both consumers conducting business with cemeterians and cemeterians in Tennessee.
- Offers leadership, education and guidance to new and existing cemeterians in the state.
Provided by Butler Snow Government Relations Team
Butler Snow Government Relations Team provide the attached report on Tennessee's upcoming Gubernatorial candidates
Dept Releases Compilation of Actions Taken by Boards, Commissions
None at this time.