The Cemetery Association of Tennessee
- Was established in 1953 as a non-profit association.
- Represents member cemeterians operating in the state of Tennessee.
- Has 94 cemeterian members and 44 supplier members.
- Hosts an Annual Convention for 100 to 250 attendees in Tennessee each summer.
- Is the representative for the state of Tennessee for the Cemetery Consumer Service Council.‡
- Monitors pending legislation that effects both consumers conducting business with cemeterians and cemeterians in Tennessee.
- Offers leadership, education and guidance to new and existing cemeterians in the state.